Friday, November 7, 2008

i'm a baby daddy

I was browsing BB's blog lastnight when her recent entry caught my eye. She had her photo morphed with certain designers & models (ie Marc Jacobs, Valentino, Kyle the-model-i-dunno-his-fullname, etc) to create a virtual baby. And the results are quite funny and interesting. So i decided to do my own as well (i know i know I'm a copycat!) But anyways, here are my babies with famous people.

My baby with Jessica Alba
Create Your OwnMake a Routan Baby

my son with Britney
Create Your OwnMake a Routan Baby

my son with Blake Lively from GG
Create Your OwnMake a Routan Baby

and my cute little boy with Halle
Create Your OwnMake a Routan Baby
Is it just me or my kids with Britney & Blake kinda resemble each other and look like twins.haha Hahay, I can't stop laughing the first time I saw the results. It's just fucking hilarious. And oh, i did try my luck with Sharapova, Natalie Portman, and Anne Curtis (say who?!) but the results came horrible. So I decided not to post them as they are but a blow to my already deflated ego.

So anywhoos, aren't they the cutest? Lemme know what you think about my kids.

No comments: