Saturday, November 15, 2008

hey hey heypi birthday

So I had my birthday last week. Not that it's something I have to be proud of. I mean getting old, but celebrating it with friends is the part that I liked most about it. We had a simple celebration at home with my friends that afternoon but I couldn't post pictures of it here for some reasons that I can't disclose.hehe But anyways, that night I had dinner with a friend in Vivo City. As we don't have any definite place in mind to pig out we settled on this newly opened japanese place called Japanese Restaurant Town. It's actually made up of 3 restaurants (Ajisen Ramen and the other 2 that I forgot the names). And this is what I ate...

Sa-chu Ramen
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It actually tastes nice but it is too spicy for my taking. But still I finished it.hehe

Seafood Okos
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's one of those jap-western fusion food they serve. The consistency and the look of the food follows that of the traditional omelet only they added some japanese touch to it. I didn't really like the brown sauce on top because it tasted sour & weird for me, but the tartar sauce complimented well with the okos.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Erm, that's me trying hard to finish my okos. On my right is a glass of mango lassi. Again, it's peculiar why they serve it there given that lassi is an Indian drink. But anyways, it was nice.

Japanese Caesar's Salad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This was my favorite and I finished every tiny bit of morsel there is.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I didn't really liked the okos as you can see.

So yea, all in all IMO the food was mediocre except for the salad that I enjoyed a lot and the ramen if only the spices were tamer. Asked if I would still go back? They gave me a discount voucher that I could claim the next I visit so probably yes. But after that, I think I'll pass.:)

The company I'm with was the best tho.

No comments: