Monday, November 3, 2008

caving in

So after much contemplation and heavy thoughts I finally came up with the decision of creating an account here. I don't have much of a good reason as to why I created one given that I am maintaining another blog from LJ (which has been around for like 4 years now). Maybe because I've finally embraced my in denials that I am first & foremost an attention whore. Longing for people to throw in some of their spare time and check out my whinings. Boo hoo! But anywhoos, so what?!

Anyways, it's just the right thing for me to introduce myself first before diving deeper into what I call the next level of my life's fiasco.;) I'm Custer, a struggling nurse away from my 3rd world niche - The Flips. Just turned 23 today actually, and me not liking it at all(i'm fucking old! gaah!).

Some facts about myself:
1. I don't talk much in person.
2. I'm a worse conversationalist.
3. I tend to keep everything away from people. I don't like opening personal stuff with them even to my closest friends coz i prefer it that way.
4. Thank God for the internet coz basically this is my venue to vent out everything I feel - a paining moment or otherwise.
5. Love to watch & play tennis.
6. Considers Maria Sharapova as the most beautiful woman in the world (& the noisiest as well!).
7. Like the colors green, black & white.
8. Purefoods TJ is the best 'culinary' indulgence there is. Having said that, I'm also a
9. frustrated chef. Been wanting to take up culinary arts since highschool but forced to stray into the medical field by my loving parents bcoz from their own words, 'being a nurse is more sensible than being a COOK!'
10. Death Cab For Cutie for Congress!
11. Farts alot and from personal observation it has a schedule. Mostly comes out early morning around 5-7am followed by a visit to the crapper and at night around 8-11pm.
12. A hypochondriac. Given that I was educated as a nurse, I tend to be overly paranoid with my health. Most of the time I think I have cancer (God forbid.) or some sort of diverticulitis when I suffer stomachaches or simple cramps.
13. Oprah Winfrey for President!
14. Korean food is da best!
15. Lives in Singapore. At first hated the city but now starting to like it alot.
16. I'm a firm believer of God. One thing that I value from my parents is how they taught me to be faithful and stick to Him thru whatever.
17. Elie Wiesel is considered a hero.
18. the middle child w/c also translates to least favorite.
19. has a strong fetish with shopping.;p Zara, Topman, Pull & Bear & River Island are weaknesses.
20. low self-esteem, and I own it.
And lastly...
21. A secret connaisseur of failure, hence the title.:)

So I guess that's much about everything. This will be a start of something good... I guess.


Till next time.:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice list! I wanted to come up with quick facts about me just like this one. I'll try soon.

Me too, I tend to keep personal stuff to myself which works for me (though it sometimes sucks). Yeah, Death Cab for Congress lols. Natawa ako dun sa farts alot. Haha.

Congrats on your new blog! Will visit often. :)

le connaisseur said...

Thanks for visiting Dex.:) Yea, U should try that too. And i gotta agree it really suck sometimes especially if things aren't working the way you wanted them to be but most of the time it's fine. Now, the fart part is absolutely true.lol That's been my pattern since like forever so I'm used to eat.hehe Not to mention I looove to fart.lmao